Data Subjects: users of our website www.sizeyou.it
I-Deal S.r.l., in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, under and for the purposes of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter 'GDPR'), hereby informs you that the above legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and that this processing will be based on principles of honesty, legality, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.I-Deal S.r.l., in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, under and for the purposes of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter 'GDPR'), hereby informs you that the above legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and that this processing will be based on principles of honesty, legality, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations provided for in it.
Purpose and legal basis of processing: specifically, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of legislative or contractual obligations:
• Technical and functional access to our website and app: no data are retained after the browser or app are closed;
• Purpose of previous browsing or customised content management;
• Statistical purposes analysis of browsing and users.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
• by means of computers using software systems managed by third parties;
• by means of computers using software systems managed or programmed directly;
• Temporary and anonymous processing.
All processing shall be carried out in accordance with the procedures set out in Articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures provided for.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
• Sales and Customer Services;
• Research and Development.
Communication: Your data may be communicated to third parties for correct management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients with duly appointed Data Processors:
• Google Analytics:targeted advertising, analytics/measurement, optimisation.
Distribution: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be sent, for the purposes indicated above, to the following countries:
• EU and non-EU countries.
Storage Period. Please note that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, restriction of purpose and data minimisation, in accordance with Article 5 of the GDPR, the storage period for your personal data is:
• established for a period of time no more than necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the performance of the contractual purposes;
• established for a period of time no more than necessary to perform the services provided;
• established for a period of time no more than necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory times prescribed by law.
Since each browser - and often different versions of the same browser - may differ significantly from each other if you prefer to act independently using your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on to do this in your browser’s help section. For information on how to do this on most common browsers, please visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk
Advertising companies also make it possible to opt out of receiving targeted ads if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but it does stop the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and opt-out options, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Titolare: il Titolare del trattamento dei dati, ai sensi della Legge, è I-Deal S.r.l. (Via Lamarmora, 9 , 13900 BIELLA (BI); e-mail: email@example.com; telefono: 0158491073; P.Iva: 02528250026) nella persona del suo legale rappresentante pro tempore.
The data protection officer (DPO) designated by the holder pursuant to art. 37 of the GDPR is:
Ing. Marco Vallini
c/o I-DEAL Srl, Via Lamarmora 9 – 13900 Biella Tel. 3200966636
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, the updating, the rectification, the portability of the data you have provided, the objection to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general you can exercise all the rights provided for in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
You can also view the updated version of this policy at any time by going to https://www.privacylab.it/informativa.php?09551306764.
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, their communication in intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the supervisory authority.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain information regarding:
a. the origin of their personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of processing;
c. of the programmes used in the case of processing carried out by electronic instruments;
d. the identity of the controller, processor and the representative designated under Article 5, Paragraph 2;
e. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, or as processors or agents.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
a. updates, rectifications of or, when interested, additions to, their data;
b. erasure, pseudonymisation or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, with regard to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or distributed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
d. the portability of the data provided by him/her.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b. the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct marketing or market research or commercial communications.